The Foundation focuses its strategic philanthropy efforts on improving Maine's regional and statewide economy. This includes supporting the economic development, workforce development, and demographic and entrepreneurial health of the regions we serve.
Additional Areas of Giving
While our primary outreach and resources will be dedicated to the priority areas listed above, in recognition of the needs in many of our communities, the Foundation also lends support to compelling applications in the following areas:
- Initiatives that raise student aspirations at the primary, secondary, and post-secondary levels and support education through dissemination of information.
Social and Civic Services
- Activities directed at improving quality of life in the communities we serve.
Culture and Arts
- Initiatives supporting creative arts that educate and entertain while providing a forum for local talent.
- Activities that enhance the role of art organizations as economic enterprises.
Health and Wellness
- Unduplicated programs essential to the underlying medical care of a community.
- Initiatives focusing on physical and mental wellness for people of all ages.
For additional information on The Foundation please call 1.877.Bangor1 (1.877.226.4671) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.