Bangor Workplace Advantage Program
You get our best. Just for working where you do.
Hard work. That's what Maine is known for the world over.
We're in business to help the people and businesses of Maine turn that hard work into success. That's our promise to you. And the foundation of Bangor Workplace Advantage.
As an employee of a business participating in our Bangor Workplace Advantage program, you are automatically eligible for our most rewarding account that offers these premier services and features:
- Benefit Plus® interest-bearing checking account*
- $25 cash bonus for opening your new checking account*
- Free ATMs Worldwide†
- Free Platinum Debit MasterCard® with rewards
- Monthly service charge waived if qualification is maintained*
- Free online banking
- Free 24-hour automated phone-banking service
- Interest earning Benefit Savings Account*
- Benefit Money Market Account, our most rewarding money market*
- Preferred rates on Certificates of Deposit (CD)
- No annual fee credit card with Rewards*
- Overdraft protection with Standby Money line of credit*
- Choice of free Specialty Checks or 50% discount on initial and future Deluxe check orders
- Free Treasurer's Checks and Money Orders
- Free first year of Safe Deposit Box rental
- Any applicable origination fees for personal loan waived with auto-payment of loan payment*
- Complimentary personal and property insurance review**
- Relationship rate on Home Equity Loans*
* There may be fees associated with this account. For all Qualifications and Considerations, please see Bangor Workplace Advantage Terms & Conditions on the disclosures page.
† For certain international ATM withdrawals, due to technical limitations, we will automatically reimburse $3.00 of an ATM fee charged. In those instances where the fee exceeds $3.00, please bring your ATM transaction receipt to any Bangor Savings Bank branch for the remaining reimbursement. Please ask for further details before traveling abroad.
** Insurance products are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by the bank, or an affiliate of the bank. Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC, or any other agency of the United States, the bank, or any affiliate of the bank. Insurance products may involve investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
Insurance products are offered through Bangor Insurance, a division of Bangor Savings Bank.