Building another avenue to help Northern New Englanders plan for their financial future, Bangor Savings Bank has established Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire LLC and opened its first office. Following new Bangor Savings Bank branch openings in Concord and Manchester, Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire’s wealth management services are another demonstration of the commitment Maine’s largest bank has to the Granite State.
Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire’s new location recently opened at 82 North Main Street in Concord.
“For generations, we have served as a trusted partner helping families and businesses build financial security as they plan for their futures,” said Bangor Savings Bank President and CEO Bob Montgomery-Rice. “The experienced team of Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire is looking forward to supporting and guiding Northern New Englanders to achieve their goals.”
Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire will guide individual investors in a comprehensive understanding of their financial goals and objectives, and help to develop strategies and individualized solutions for:
- Retirement Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Investment Management
Additionally, Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire will help organizations of all sizes with Institutional Investments.
Bangor Wealth Management of New Hampshire LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bangor Savings Bank, and the new wealth management office in New Hampshire’s capital city will be operated by the following team:
- Mark A. Paluzzi, CFP®, CTFA, AEP®; Senior Vice President & New Hampshire Market Leader
- 30 years of experience in financial services
- Previously head of Fiduciary Services and Chief Fiduciary Officer at Citizens Bank; and 23 years with US Trust, Bank of America in various roles
- Extensive experience working on trust and estate planning, trust administration, tax planning and preparation for wealthy individuals and families
- Mike LeBel, CAIA, CFA; Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- 24 years of investment management experience
- Previously at Fidelity, John Hancock and Mercer
- Experience in researching investments, developing investment strategies; managing multi-billion dollar portfolios for high net worth families and institutional clients
- Natalya Pearl, CFP®; Vice President & Senior Relationship Manager
- 13 years of financial services experience working with individuals and families
- Previously at NHTrust (MillRiver Wealth Management)
- Experience building holistic financial plans, helping clients make confident decisions and successfully navigate life changes