Bangor Savings Bank locations will be closed on Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Our Bangor Support team will be available from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM at 1.877.Bangor1.
The Foundation focuses its philanthropic efforts on improving Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont's regional and statewide economies.
Additional Areas of Giving
While our primary outreach and resources will be dedicated to the priority areas listed above, in recognition of the needs in many of our communities, the Foundation also lends support to compelling applications in the following areas:
- Initiatives that raise student readiness, academic success, achievement and aspirations at the primary, secondary, and post-secondary levels, including but not limited to STEM education initiatives.
Social and Civic Services
- Activities directed at improving quality of life in the communities we serve.
Culture and Arts
- Initiatives supporting organizations that meet community needs, expand arts and cultural programming, or provide education.
Health and Wellness
- Programs essential to the underlying medical care of a community.
- Initiatives focusing on physical and mental wellness for people of all ages.
For additional information on The Foundation please call 1.877.Bangor1 (1.877.226.4671) or send us an email at email@example.com.