If you are a customer impacted by the government shutdown, please contact our Bangor Support team at 1-877-226-4671.
From electronic time clocks to the latest online time and attendance technology, we have a solution that works for you.
Did you know that just 15 employees receiving pay for merely 4 minutes of "wasted" time per day in untracked breaks, extended lunches, over-approximated punch times, etc. will total 1300 minutes or nearly 22 hours of additional pay per month?
BangorTime simplifies time tracking so you can spend less time processing payroll. As your employees log time on their tablets, mobile phones or computers—or with one of our plug-and-play time clocks—you’ll eliminate messy time sheets by transferring workforce data directly into payroll. BangorTime simplifies payroll processing and helps ensure compliance while reducing labor costs.
BangorTime can be set up with a variety of advanced timekeeping features.
- Employees can request time off and managers can review schedules all in one place
- Track employee punches at a glance
- Effortlessly edit or approve time cards
- Create time and attendance reports
- Create employee schedules and manage staffing levels
- Custom configuration to clients' individual needs
BangorTime delivers the latest in cloud-based punch and time card services supporting intelligent clock features and a wide range of clocks. Track and manage punches, time cards, time-off requests and accruals.
- Touch-screen Clocks: Fingerprint reader and interactive employee prompts
- Web-based Clocks: Embedded time clocks in employee portals, web pages and other applications
- Mobile: Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Hardware Clocks: Multiple other clocks with authentication via PIN, proximity, magnetic or hand readers
Effective & Efficient
Dramatically reduce the administrative work involved in collecting and calculating your employees' hours while improving productivity and accountability among your workforce.
Questions? Call 1-800-471-3300 or send us a message to discuss your needs.
- Reduce time required to collect and calculate payroll data
- Eliminate human error from manual time card calculations
- Eliminate wasted labor and overpayment from employee time theft and estimations
- Deep integration with payroll and HR allowing for a single point of employee entry