All locations will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2019.
It's never too soon … or too late, to begin planning for your financial future.
Planning should be comprehensive and viewed as a continued, dynamic process. Markets continually change. Personal and family circumstances change. Federal and state tax laws change too.
- Our professionals take a comprehensive approach to planning.
- We help you plan for life's events: children, college, asset accumulation, inheritance, death, and legacy.
- We help you develop a plan you can understand. And then we implement it.
At Bangor Wealth Management, we believe the best plan prepares you for change. Let our experienced team of wealth advisors help you prudently manage your assets and maximize your family’s peace of mind and financial security.
As you age, we want you to live on your terms. Traveling. Enjoying your life. Perhaps pursuing a hobby or passion. Our retirement planning professionals will help you reach your goals and dreams.
- We help you understand your options for retirement.
- We help you understand your rollover options, as well as important beneficiary designations.
Each person, each family, has unique needs. But we all share one thing. We all need a retirement plan. Let our team help you with yours.
Email us at email@example.com or call 1.877.Bangor1 (1.877.226.4671).
Wealth Management products are:
NOT FDIC INSURED | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE