Community Matters More voting takes place each year in February. Winners are announced in March. As you drum up votes for the Community Matters More Campaign, we thought it might be helpful to provide some ideas and materials for you to use.
Every vote counts! The following are some of the ways to consider getting the word out about your organization. Be creative, be enthusiastic—but above all have fun doing it.
- If you have a website, link directly to www.bangor.com/cmm so supporters can cast their votes.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking sites to connect with those who support your organization and be sure to use #CMM2020.
- Send an email blast including a link to the the voting page; encourage recipients to vote and forward it on.
- Have a contest to see who can get the most votes for your organization.
- Write an article for your website/newsletter/email and tell the story of what a grant would do for your organization.
- Make a few calls to your supporters, and tell them how to vote online.
To save any of these materials, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As".