Every vote counts! The following are some of the ways to consider getting the word out about your organization. Be creative, be enthusiastic—but above all have fun doing it.
- If you have a website, link directly to www.bangor.com/cmm so supporters can cast their votes.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking sites to connect with those who support your organization and be sure to use #CMM2019.
- Send an email blast including a link to the the voting page; encourage recipients to vote and forward it on.
- Have a contest to see who can get the most votes for your organization.
- Write an article for your website/newsletter/email and tell the story of what a grant would do for your organization.
- Make a few calls to your supporters, and tell them how to vote online.
- 2019 Buckslip (PDF)
- Community Matters More logo (JPG)
- Bangor Savings Foundation logo (JPG)
To save any of these materials, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As".