All locations will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2019.
Nonprofit Resource Center
Every vote counts! The following are some of the ways to consider getting the word out about your organization. Be creative, be enthusiastic—but above all have fun doing it.
- If you have a website, link directly to www.bangor.com/cmm so supporters can cast their votes.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking sites to connect with those who support your organization and be sure to use #CMM2019.
- Send an email blast including a link to the the voting page; encourage recipients to vote and forward it on.
- Have a contest to see who can get the most votes for your organization.
- Write an article for your website/newsletter/email and tell the story of what a grant would do for your organization.
- Make a few calls to your supporters, and tell them how to vote online.
- 2019 Buckslip (PDF)
- Community Matters More logo (JPG)
- Bangor Savings Foundation logo (JPG)
To save any of these materials, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As".