Bangor Savings Bank considers its general service area to be the states of Maine and New Hampshire. We offer full-service banking from 68 retail branch locations
and corporate offices in communities throughout the two states. We also maintain an extensive ATM service network, as well as telephone, mobile and online banking services for clients.
The Community Reinvestment Act requires that an institution delineate CRA Assessment Areas and maintain relevant maps and descriptions of the area in its CRA Public File.
Bangor Saving Bank delineates eight (8) assessment areas.
The assessment areas consist of the entire state and is comprised of four (4) delineated areas:
In New Hampshire:
- Bangor MSA (12620)- which is comprised of Penobscot County
- Lewiston –Auburn MSA (30340)- which is comprised of Androscoggin County
- Portland- South Portland MSA (38860)- which is comprised of Cumberland, Sagadahoc and York Counties
- Maine Outside of MSA/MD - which is comprised of 11 non-MSA Counties including; Aroostook, Franklin, Hancock, Kennebec, Knox, Lincoln, Oxford, Piscataquis, Somerset, Waldo and Washington Counties.
The assessment areas consist of four (4) delineated areas:
- Rockingham County – Strafford County, NH- MD (40484) - which is included in the Boston-Cambridge-Newton MA-NH MSA.
- Manchester- Nashua, NH MSA (31700) - which is comprised of Hillsborough County.
- Coos County, Non MSA County
- Merrimack County, Non MSA County