All locations will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2019.
Traveling With Your Debit Card
Going out of town?
Here are some best practices for traveling with your debit card out of state and around the world!
- Set-up a Travel Alert: Before you leave town contact Bangor Support to set-up a travel alert for your Bangor Savings Bank Debit Mastercard® to help minimize the risk of your card being blocked or flagged for fraudulent activity.
- Save ATM Receipts: As a reminder, for certain international ATM withdrawals, due to technical limitations, we will automatically reimburse $3.00 of an ATM fee charged. In those instances where the fee exceeds $3.00, please save your ATM receipt and bring to any Bangor Savings Bank branch for the remaining reimbursement.
- Use Your Pin: Whenever possible use your PIN for your debit card transactions. Your PIN helps ensure the validity of the charge.
- Contact Us: Please contact Bangor Support if you experience any card declines, or have other questions or concerns about your card while traveling.
- After Hours: Should you need assistance after hours our Fraud Prevention Services partner is available 24/7 for you. They can be reached toll free at 1.866.842.5208 and internationally at 412.552.2697.